“Freedom is in your mind, when you make peace with yourself and learn to love yourself, you will set yourself free.”
· You are only destined to become one person – the person you decide to be.
· You know you’ve made the right decision when there is peace in your heart.
· Don’t worry if your goals seem crazy to other people; oftentimes the crazy ideas are the ones that have the greatest impact.
· If you’re thinking like everyone else, then you aren’t thinking. (ReadThinking, Fast and Slow.)
· Control your own destiny or someone else will try for you.
· Sometimes standing up to your friends can be just as difficult as standing up to your enemies.
· The unhappiest people in this world are the people who care the most about what everyone else thinks.
· When people undermine your dreams, predict your doom, or criticize you, remember, they’re telling you their story, not yours.
· There is a huge amount of freedom that comes to you when you take nothing personally.
· No one in the world was ever you before, with your particular gifts and abilities and possibilities.
· Your greatest task isn’t to find love, but to discover and destroy all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.
· A loving, happy person lives in a loving, happy world. A hateful, miserable person lives in a hateful, miserable world. The world around you reflects YOU.
· Worry gives small things a big shadow.
· Focus your conscious mind on things you desire not things you fear. Doing so brings dreams to life.
· It’s not the mistakes and failures you have to worry about, it’s the opportunities you miss when you don’t even try that hurt the most.
· It is better to offer no excuse than a bad one over and over again.
· The harder thing to do and the right thing to do are usually the same thing.
· Our problems are really our blessings if we use them to grow stronger. (Read 1,000 Little Things Happy, Successful People Do Differently.)
· Anyone can run away; it’s super easy. Facing problems and working through them, that’s what makes you strong.
· When you have two good options, always go with the one that scares you the most, because that’s the one that’s going to help you grow.
· Courage is being scared to death, and then taking the next step anyway.
· Humans see what they want to see.
Reclaim your mind...
How To #FreeYourMind
a Midle name of Maftia which is the owner of this website that engaged in the mindset's liberation, anti-conspiracy and doctrine.
the expression or application of human creative skill and imagination, typically in a visual form such as painting or sculpture, producing works to be appreciated primarily for their beauty or emotional power.